How Hitler Seized Power: Could it Happen In America?
Never in the history of our inspired experiment in self-goverment has our nation been in greater danger. If we value our freedom and democracy, we must understand how the Germans lost theirs in 1933.
Could it happen in the USA?
When Adolf Hitler seized power in 1933, Germany had a constitutional democracy with all the guarantees of freedom, including elected national legislature, elected state governments, legal and uncorrupted police and court systems, and a constitutional bill of rights. Yet despite these legal and institutional guarantees of freedom and democracy, Hitler was able to destroy the democratic government and establish an absolute dictatorship in three months. How did he do that? Could his tactics be used in the United States?
Excerpt from How Hitler Seized Power
- Paperback: 50 pages
- Publisher: Lobathian Publishers (July 8, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0997814802
- ISBN-13: 978-0997814804
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 inches
- Price: $6.49
- How Hitler Seized Power paperback edition at Amazon.com
- How Hitler Seized Power paperback edition at CreateSpace
- How Hitler Seized Power Kindle edition at Amazon.com
- How Hitler Seized Power is available as an ebook at smashwords.com in all formats including Kindle, Sony Reader, Palm Doc, Epub, PDF and online reading!