When private investigator Diana Hunter inherits her Uncle Bennett's hidden fortune, she also gets his secret files and his enemies.
With no knowledge of Bennett's clandestine past, Diana is bewildered when she is pursued by a shadow organization using the powers of the Patriot Act. Branded a terrorist, Diana is legally defenseless and realizes she can only save herself by uncovering Bennett's double life.
She learns Bennett was in Germany in 1933, witnessed Hitler's seizure of power, saw German democracy lost and friends killed. His decision to remain there as a spy immersed him in a world of espionage that did not end with the defeat of Germany. Bennett's darkest secrets lead to a poisonous legacy that oozed out of defeated Fascism and still festers today in our country's hidden halls of power.
If Diana is to survive she must use her investigative skill, her talent for disguise and a few close friends to expose a conspiracy at the highest levels of our government.
- Paperback: 338 pages
- Publisher: Lobathian Publishers (November 10, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0982137001
- ISBN-13: 978-0982137000
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Price: $14.95
- Silent Coup paperback edition at Amazon.com
- Silent Coup paperback edition at CreateSpace
- Silent Coup Kindle edition at Amazon.com
- Silent Coup is available as an ebook at smashwords.com in all formats including Sony Reader, Palm Doc, Epub, PDF and online reading!